Posted on November 15, 2010 by Glutenfreeda
>While we love coming up with new and innovative gluten free recipes and menus for Thanksgiving (and the rest of the year!), sometimes you just want traditional comfort food! So here it is, our most traditional gluten-free Thanksgiving menu – featuring old favorites, new flavors and our best recipes yet!
Our Traditional (Gluten-Free) Thanksgiving Menu
While you won’t find any candied yams or cream of (vegetable) soup anywhere in this menu, this collection of recipes features our favorite, most well-cherished memories. Maybe one day these recipes will become some of your favorites, too.
- Cranberry & Blue Cheese Crostini with Candied Walnuts (featuring Udi’s Bread)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Carrot & Ginger Soup
- Roast Turkey with Herbed Butter
- Apple & Sausage Stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes with Parsley, Garlic & Lemon
- Green Beans with Hazelnuts
- Cranberry Sauce with Port
Weekly Newsletter Signup Important Information About Gluten-Free Recipes About Glutenfreeda
For Customer Service please contact Glutenfreeda.com at (970) 319-0382
Problems logging in or technical assistance, e-mail the webmaster